Property Details

Frontline bargain in Veneziola area – La Manga strip - La Manga Beach Club - La Manga del Mar Menor - Murcia

  • esc2 5F arrow
  • esc2 5F lounge close up
  • esc2 5F kitchen
  • esc2 5F masterbed
  • esc2 5F bath
  • esc2 5F bl4
  • esc2 5F lounge
  • esc2 5F terrace
  • esc2 5F view
  • pool
  • urb from north
  • urb

Property ID : LMBC

For Sale 76,000.00€ - Flats / Apartments
66.43 m2 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom  Add to Favorites Print

 

Do not miss out this great opportunity to purchase a beautiful and modern fully furnished apartment located within a frontline development of the Mar Menor!

There are only a handful of units available and they are all south facing and with beautiful sea views.

All properties are sold as seen, including all white goods and centralised air-conditioning.

N.B officially these properties are classified ‘as new’ which means VAT is applicable at the rate of 10%. In addition, as these properties are ‘under receivership’ in order to sell the properties free of debt and charges you need to account for a further 5%. A total of 15% to cover all fees.

Located in La Manga Beach Club, this development has 3 communal pools plus a jacuzzi, directly in front of the Mar Menor Sea. The Mediterranean Sea is not far either! just 250m in the other direction.

These properties would make an ideal second home or rental investment with very little effort as they are practically ready to go!!

 

Property Map

Similar Properties